Her tips that I managed to jot down are:
- Spend time to list down all the things that you NEED to buy.
- Buy local newspaper and look out for FREE vouchers and coupon.
- Browse online for coupon and voucher that you can print
- Understand the sales or promotion dates for your local department stores
- Avoid shopping at convenient store
She also demonstrated how she make use of the store’s discount coupled with free voucher and coupon from local newspaper or online for get the best out of the offer. She has been doing this for the last 15 years with total savings of $17,000 through budget shopping alone. Cool.
I am sure Malaysia also has good deal on promotions, free coupon and voucher. Let me look around for our local deal and will update here at Money Matter.